Preparation 25 minutes
Cooking 5 minutes
50g Leerdammer Original Block, grated
450g cooked, creamy mashed potatoes
150ml Béchamel sauce or white sauce
200g white fish e.g. haddock, cod, sole, cooked and kept warm
1 egg, beaten
Flat leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
- Place mashed potatoes into a piping bag fitted with
a star nozzle and pipe a border of potato around the edge
of each serving dish or shell.
- Place a thin layer of Béchamel sauce in the bottom of each dish or shell.
- Flake the fish and divide between the serving dishes.
- Coat the fish with the remaining sauce, taking care not to cover the potato.
- Sprinkle the grated Leerdammer over the sauce and brush the potato with the egg wash.
- Place under a hot grill until golden brown. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Tip! Why not try Leerdammer Lightlife Block as an alternative?