Preparation 15 minutes
Cooking 10 minutes
300g Leerdammer Original Block, grated
2 x 35cm ready-made pizza base
250g tinned tomatoes, chopped
½ chilli, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
400g jar of mixed roasted vegetables, or chargrilled vegetables, drained
100g Chorizo, sliced
2 sprigs rosemary
Ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the pizza bases in the oven for 4-5 minutes to colour.
- Place the tomatoes, chilli and garlic in a blender and mix to a purée.
- Remove the pizza bases from the oven and spoon on the tomato purée. Liberally sprinkle the roasted vegetables over the top.
- Sprinkle with the Leerdammer cheese and slices of Chorizo, season well and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the sprigs of rosemary over the top.
- Put the pizzas back in the oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven as soon as the Leerdammer has melted, cut each piece in half and serve.
Tip! As an alternative, try Leerdammer Mature Block.