Preparation 5 minutes
Cooking 6-8 minutes
1 pack Leerdammer Original slices
4 large white flat rolls
Softened butter for spreading
4 tbsp tomato chutney
4 slices smoked ham, halved
2 tomatoes, sliced
- Split the rolls and thinly spread with butter. Divide the tomato
chutney equally between the rolls, top with the cheese, ham and the remaining tomatoes.
- Sandwich the rolls together then lightly spread a little more butter on the outside of the rolls.
- Heat a large griddle pan or frying pan until hot.
- Add the sandwiches two at a time and press down with a palette knife.
- Cook over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes, turning once until golden brown on the outside and the cheese is hot and melting inside.
- To serve cut in two and add salad leaves.
Tip! Why not try Leerdammer Lightlife slices as an alternative?