Preparation 15 minutes
Cooking 15-20 minutes
150g Leerdammer Lightlife Block, grated
25g plain flour
150ml skimmed milk
- Separate the eggs.
- Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the flour and cook gently
for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring all the time.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the grated Leerdammer Lightlife.
- Cool slightly and add 2 egg yolks, beating well.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff, and then fold into the mixture using a metal spoon.
- Pour into 4 greased ramekins and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4 or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Tip! Why not try Leerdammer Original or Mature Block as an alternative?