Prep Time: 25 minutes
Leerdammer Beef Burger served with sweet potato fries!
- 4 x Burger Rolls, each cut in half
- 4 x good quality beef burgers
- 4 x sweet potatoes
- 4 x rashers bacon, if desired
- 2 yellow peppers – de-seeded and de-stalked and cut in wide slices
- 3 egg whites
- 4 sprigs Rosemary
- A handful of Sesame seeds – crushed with a pestle and mortar
- Vegetable oil
- 4 slices of Leerdammer® Original
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Beat the egg whites with 3 tsps. water then stir in the sweet potato wedges and sesame seeds
- Heat the vegetable oil, then fry the sweet potato wedges for about 6 minutes.
- When they are cooked, turn them onto kitchen paper then set aside.
- Grill the burgers, the bacon and the peppers
- Toast the burger rolls then brush with tomato ketchup.
- Put the burgers onto the rolls then pile on the burgers, then the bacon and the peppers.
- Garnish with sprigs of rosemary and serve with the sweet potato fries for a colourful BBQ idea.