Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 4 x Burger Rolls, each cut in half
- 4 x good quality beef burgers
- 4 x sweet potatoes
- 4 x rashers bacon, if desired
- 2 yellow peppers – de-seeded and de-stalked and cut in wide slices
- 3 egg whites
- 4 sprigs Rosemary
- A handful of Sesame seeds – crushed with a pestle and mortar
- Vegetable oil
- 4 slices of Leerdammer® Original
1)Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into wedges.
2)Beat the egg whites with 3 tsps. water then stir in the sweet potato wedges and sesame seeds
3)Heat the vegetable oil, then fry the sweet potato wedges for about 6 minutes.
4)When they are cooked, turn them onto kitchen paper then set aside.
5)Grill the burgers, the bacon and the peppers
6)Toast the burger rolls then brush with tomato ketchup.
7) Put the burgers onto the rolls then pile on the burgers, then the bacon and the peppers.
8)Garnish with sprigs of rosemary and serve with the sweet potato fries for a colourful BBQ idea.