Prep Time: 20 minutes
Leerdammer Salad – healthy and colourful snack or lighter meal
- 4 turkey escalopes (approx. 125 g each)
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g lettuce (or rocket)
- 250 grams of strawberries
For the dressing:
- 2-3 tsp strawberry jam
- 2 teaspoons sweet mustard
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons white wine vin
- 150 g Leerdammer® Original or Thins
- Wash the turkey breast, pat dry, cut into strips, season with salt and pepper and fry in heated oil in a nonstick pan for approx. 5 minutes
- Clean and wash the lettuce, dab it dry and chop.
- Wash strawberries, clean and quarter.
- For the dressing: Mix strawberry jam, mustard, oil and vinegar into a smooth dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce, strawberries and turkey strips on a salad plate and drizzle with the dressing.
- Cut the Leerdammer into strips and spread over the salad.