Enjoy this amazing combination of walnut, pear and Leerdammer cheese in tasty muffins !
Walnut pear-cheese muffins
For 12 muffins
- 4 slices of Leerdammer
- 50g of walnuts
- 1 pear
- 200g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 200g of sour cream OR greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper
- 12 muffin paper liners or tins
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Finely chop the Leerdammer slices and the walnuts.
- Peel the pear, dice the flesh without the core and mix with the lemon juice in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, the chopped walnuts, 3/4 of the chopped cheese, a pinch of salt, the baking powder and pepper vigorously.
- To this mix, add the eggs and the sour cream or the greek yogurt.
- Add the small pieces of pear in the mixture and pour into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Take the muffins out briefly, distribute the rest of the chopped cheese on top and bake them for another 10 minutes.