Personal data policy
The protection and privacy of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us.
We recommend that you read our personal data policy in order to fully understand our commitments and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data via our Site.
If you have any questions about our personal data policy, please contact us.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can identify you. This may be information that identifies you directly, such as your first and last name, or that identifies you indirectly, such as your date of birth or postal address.
What is personal data processing?
Personal data processing is any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, such as the collection, recording, storage, modification, communication or deletion of your personal data.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer relationship management
- We process your personal data in order to respond to your contact requests or requests for information.
- Statistics and performance measurement
- We may compile statistics using your personal data in order to measure, in particular, the number of visits to our Site and the use of our Site by users.These statistics allow us to modify our Site in order to improve your online experience.These statistics are compiled by using cookies. For more information, please refer to the “Cookies” section below.
- Managing your requests to exercise your rights regarding your personal data
- We process your personal data in order to respond to your requests to exercise your rights concerning the processing of your personal data: objection rights, erasure rights, rectification rights, limit processing rights and portability rights.
Services offered by our Site may collect personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above. In this case, we shall inform you at the time of collection of your personal data.
For example, while browsing our Site, you may have the opportunity to participate in competitions that we organise. We may then, with your prior consent, collect personal data such as your telephone number (particularly for SMS games) or your bank details (particularly for refund offers).
The personal data collected in the context of the competitions, as well as the way in which we collect, transfer and save your personal data in the context of the competitions, shall be specified in the competition rules available on our Site when the competitions are launched.
We recommend that you read the competition rules carefully. For any questions or information regarding the collection and processing of your personal data in the context of competitions, please contact us.
LENGTH OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your personal data for the periods strictly necessary for the purposes involved, as detailed below:
|Purpose of the processing||Length of conservation||Legal basis for processing||Comments|
|Customer relationship management||We shall keep your data for as long as is necessary in order to process your request.||Legitimate interest|
|Analytical management of the activity (audience measurement, compiling statistics, etc.)||6 months from the placing of the cookie.||Consent||You can manage your consent regarding the use and disabling of the cookies used by our Site at any time by using our cookie management application integrated in our Site.|
|Managing your requests to exercise your rights regarding your personal data||We may keep certain personal data about you in order to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations and to enable us to exercise our rights.||Legitimate interest|
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our company Lactalis McLelland Ltd, registered address being The Creamery Commerce Road STRANRAER- DG 9 7DA, is responsible for the processing carried out on your personal data obtained via our Site.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
When you use our Site, we may disclose your personal data to:
- – Authorised persons within our company who are in charge of processing your data.
- – Our subcontractors in charge of the management of your data, in particular for the hosting of the Site and the application maintenance of the Site.
- – To the competent authorities in compliance with a law, a court decision or on request from the authorities.
A cookie is a text file that a website saves to your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Cookies have a number of purposes. They can be used to make your browsing of a site easier, to offer you content, services and advertising that is relevant to your interests or to remember your choices, such as your language preference or your shopping cart.
Our Site also includes a cookies management application so that you can manage your consent on whether to use or disable cookies used by our Site. This application can be accessed via the information banner displayed on your first visit to our Site or via the “Manage my cookies” button that can be accessed at any time from the pages of our Site.
YOUR RIGHTS AND RECOURSE
In accordance with the prevailing regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal data. You also have the right to limit processing, data portability, and the right to object.
To exercise these rights, subject to proof of your identity by any means, you can contact us at this email address email@example.com.
We will do our best to answer your requests satisfactorily. If, for any reason whatsoever, you feel that our response is unsatisfactory, you may file a complaint with the personal data protection authority (Information Commissioner’s Office).
TO CONTACT US
For any question and requests for information regarding this personal data policy, or to exercise any one of your rights indicated above, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.